[sw-l] Please test new SignMaker with Drag and Drop

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed Sep 22 16:57:35 UTC 2004

I tried using it in IE on Windows XP and the composition box and
composition menu did not appear.  I believe that's related to my
security settings on IE, which is at it's highest setting.

Bill