[sw-l] Brazilian SignMaker Prototype...Please Test....

Thu Sep 23 20:45:02 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 23, 2004

Hello Charles and Everyone -
Could you show me a screen capture of that symbol? I will be happy to
add it to the IMWA. And I hope in time that the Brazilian Sign
WebMessage program will use the IMWA as its symbolset, so we are
standardized around the world!

Val ;-)