[sw-l] Hurricane Jeanne moving towards Florida...

Fri Sep 24 23:58:58 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 22, 2004

On Sep 24, 2004, Alysse Rasmussen wrote:
> MAJORDOMO @ Valencia Community College
>  Looks like Florida's under the gun again.  (If you're religious, pray
> "go east, HJ, go east :D).
>  We may need to take the system offline to prevent loosing info.  If
> you find you can't get on, don't worry ... :) ... we'll be back up and
> running as soon as possible :)
>
> Alysse Rasmussen
> TeachASL Resource Center
> www.teachasl.org

------------------------

Dear SW List, and Alysse!
Thanks for informing us. I hope that Hurricane Jeanne, moves East, as
you say...Take good care this weekend...and we understand about the
List...that can't be helped...

So Bill Reese...are you boarding up your windows once again?...What a
drag!

Val ;-)
Sutton at SignWriting.org

SIGNWRITING LIST

1. POST MESSAGES TO SIGNWRITING LIST
SW-L at MAJORDOMO.VALENCIACC.EDU

2. READ MESSAGES IN THE ARCHIVES
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

3. CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

4. NEED HELP? Go to:

or write to:

Valerie Sutton