[sw-l] Hurricane Jeanne moving towards Florida...

Sat Sep 25 00:59:24 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 24, 2004

Bill Reese wrote:
> Valerie, Hurricane Jeanne will probably downgrade to a tropical storm
> by the time it gets to me, if it does.  Thankfully I won't need to
> board up my windows then.

Thank goodness! Three hurricanes in a row is very exhausting.... My
sister and her family live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, so I believe at
the moment the hurricane is coming directly towards them...I am glad my
parents are with me right now...California has very different weather!

I am sure our List members from the Philippines, or from Malaysia, for
example, know the trauma of hurricanes too...Our List has members all
over the world. It is Autumn in the US and Canada right now, but in
Brazil, it is Springtime! It is fun to share the differences around the
world...feel free to post information about your countries...and your
experiences...we love to hear from you...

OK. I am going to start a series of eLessons on writing signs with
different computer programs. That is coming next message!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages