[sw-l] We need your help to re-add signs in SignPuddle

Mon Sep 27 20:54:17 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 27, 2004

Dear SW List:
SignMaker, in SignPuddle, is the program we now use to create and
upload signs into the dictionary.

It is important that all signs in SignPuddle are created with the
SignMaker program. It will help us sort by SSS later, so it is to our
benefit to do this job. I have started to re-create signs in the ASL
dictionary (SGN-US). But it is a big job.

I am writing to ask for your help. Charles...regarding the Brazilian
Sign Language section...see the attached diagram...it shows a listing
of all the Brazilian signs in your dictionary. Can you re-create those
signs in SignMaker and re-upload them. If you do that, then we can
clean it up together, getting rid of any duplicates...