[sw-l] A spock handshape?

Wed Sep 29 14:28:03 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 29, 2004

Charles Butler wrote:
> 01-05-018-01-02-01 is the closest one I can find.
> This has the two pairs of fingers together, I think.  But I don't see
> the thumb.

Although searching for symbols in SymbolBank and SignBank Portal 7 is
the most accurate way to find a symbol, because it gives you the name
and number of each symbol, a very fast and visual way to see the IMWA
symbols is to go to SignMaker. It opens with a listing of all 50 groups
of the IMWA....Then click on a Group symbol to see the BaseSymbols in
each group...If you click on the 5 handshape....see next message...