[sw-l] arrows on diagonal planes

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 1 13:59:35 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've been studying too, and trying to draw (in Paint).

1. I do not understand why 02 04 003 is not either 'diagonal-away' with a
line, or 'diagonal-towards' with a dot.

2. I've drawn to 'rooms', one with a slanting plane and one with a side
plane. In both these planes I've drawn arrows. Hope they are correct, if
not, please adwise.

Ingvild