[sw-l] arrows on diagonal planes

Fri Apr 1 20:08:58 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 1, 2005

Ingvild Roald wrote:
> 2. I've drawn to 'rooms', one with a slanting plane and one with a
> side plane. In both these planes I've drawn arrows. Hope they are
> correct, if not, please adwise.

This is so clever, to use the side wall as a way to show the Saggital
Plane. I understand what you are trying to convey now...Based on this
idea, let me try to do the same kind of diagram with more detail...I
will post it next message in this thread...This is very close to being
perfect...just a few details I would like to add...Val ;-)