[sw-l] JAPAN... Ms. Tazawa

Sun Apr 3 17:13:02 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 3, 2005

Dear SW List, Ms. Hagiwara and Ms. Tazawa!

I am writing to introduce you to each other....Here is a letter I
received from Ms. Tazawa yesterday in the postal mail:

-------------------

 From Ms. Tazawa
hotchoc at bg8.so-net.ne.jp

Please permit me sending this letter suddenly. I am Japanese Ms. Tazawa.
I search the textbook for SignWriting. But I don't know that exactly
title.
That is written by Spanish originally. Words are put into both Spanish
and English.
Descriptions are written by English. That has several hundred pages.

If you know something about that textbook, please inform me following:

hotchoc at bg8.so-net.ne.jp

Thank you very much.

--------------------

Ms Hagiwara -
Can you teach Ms. Tazawa how to add SignWriting signs to the Japanese
Sign Language dictionary?

And regarding the Spanish textbook, I do not know if there is a version
with English. I thought it was only Spanish. But maybe I am wrong. So I
will write to the authors to ask them:

Steve and Dianne Parkhurst
Authors of Spanish Textbook
steve-dianne_parkhurst at sil.org