[sw-l] ANNOUNCING: Lessons in SW Textbook in French!

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Sun Apr 3 19:39:20 UTC 2005

Le 3 avr. 05, à 03:33, Valerie Sutton a écrit :

> SignWriting List
> April 2, 2005
>
> Thanks for telling me about the credits for the translation...so I
> will change the credits on the web page to all three of you...and may
> I ask, Anny? have you visited the web page I did for you?
Yes I did visit the pages... but as my computer is quite slow... I
didn't download the different files... I'll try to do that when I 'll
have some more time!!
>  and tried to download the documents? You should test it to make sure
> the page is working for you, and you can tell your students and
> friends that the documents are there for download now, on this web
> page:
I told the participant of the group already... and also gave the link
to other people interested in learning!!

> SignWriting in Switzerland
> http://www.SignWriting.org/swiss
>
> Siv and Carmen are no longer on the SignWriting List because it was
> too much mail for them, but I did write to them privately to tell them
> about the new web page...I wonder if Siv has a German-German Swiss
> version of the book too? We could post that too...
you should ask Siv directly... she had a teaching book in german for
the first workshop... but I don't know what format it is in... and
whether she wants to put it on the web... let ask her directly!

Take care

Anny