[sw-l] your sign for the Pope

Sun Apr 3 20:36:26 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 3, 2005

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa wrote:
> Now where is your sign for the POPE?

Since I am the symbol-person, I have a rule that I never add new signs
into any dictionary, unless a person who knows that Sign Language has
explained the sign to me, or if I see it on a video...and I have no
idea what Deaf people sign for POPE in the US...

So let's ask some of our ASL editors...What is the sign for Pope in
ASL? I looked in the ASL SignPuddle and could not find it...

Some of our ASL editors are...

Adam Frost (Deaf)
Stuart Thiessen (Deaf)
Philippe Galant (Deaf)
James Womack (Deaf)

etc...

Can someone add the sign for Pope in the ASL SignPuddle?...

Many thanks!!