[sw-l] new trial

Wed Apr 6 21:36:13 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 6, 2005

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
> I ve tried 2 new ways to write down the sign for the swiss french sign
> language  interpreter's association (ARILS)
> does it look better ? Anny

YES! You did a better job. And Anny...in this case..this is really my
fault because those symbols need to be improved to give us more
flexibility...sometimes they curve more than others and we need to have
more choices, so for now, I have the three in your French-Swiss
dictionary that are correct...and I eliminated the others...Here are
the three...the first two I added, and yours is the third one...and I
will explain all three for you next message...Val ;-)