[sw-l] asl picture dictionnary -> LSF Swiss french picture dictionnary ?

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Mon Apr 11 20:15:04 UTC 2005

Dear Valerie

just a question to know if we could adapt the asl picture dictionnary
into  LSF Swiss french picture dictionnary

Would it be possible if I type all the words in swiss french LSF to
then include them into the ASL dictionnary (replace the ASL examples)
and then have word translation from english into french ??
oh weell in fact if I try tu summarise my question... would it be
possible to keep the same structure... and the images... (and then I
would ahev to add french word and swiss french LSF examples ???

It would be a nice tool for the kids... and it could be a nice example
to show to convince people for introducing SW into their class...

anything like this possible ??

Let me know

Anny