[sw-l] More SW Greeting Cards Posted!

Stephen Slevinski slevinski at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Tue Apr 12 03:07:45 UTC 2005

Hi Tini,

You may want to try and customize the signs before you copy them onto a
card.

Use the Dictionary Editors screen to search by gloss or use SignSearch to
search by symbol.  Once you have the list of signs, press the Customize
button for the desired sign.  A new page will open where you can change the
characteristics of the sign; such as

Size: small, medium, and large

Sign Color: select a specific color or use the standard colors.

Background Color: select a specific color or use a transparent background

Bounding Box: This is for signs with heads.  A Tight bounding box is the
smallest sign possible, with the sign in the center.  Head Center places the
head in the sign in the center of the image.  Head Verticle Center places
the head in the verticle center of the image.  Head Horizontal Center places
the head in the horizontal center of the image.

Interestingly, Head Verticle Center can be used for horizontal writing,
while Head Horizontal Center would be used for verticle writing.

Pixel Border: The number of extra pixels around the image.

FYI,
-Stephen