[sw-l] New Features in SignPuddle ;-)

Wed Apr 13 16:46:37 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 13, 2005

CUSTOMIZE Button for Signs
These are very powerful new features! Be sure to use the FireFox web
browser, as it is working best with Firefox right now.

Remember, Shane, your Easter card, where the black symbols were hard to
read on the dark rocks in the diagram on your card? The SignWriting
needed to be inverted, or reversed, to make the SignWriting show up
better, in white or yellow, and the background for the SignWriting
needed to be black or dark brown...In the past, we had to do that kind
of reverse-coloring inside another program, like a paint program or in
Photoshop.

But NOW we can do that in SignPuddle! THANK YOU, Stephen!

In the attached screen-capture, I chose a black background first, and I
then changed the color of the SignWriting symbols to yellow...What do
you think? smile...