[sw-l] LESSON...Finger Trills

Fri Apr 15 16:05:13 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 15, 2005

Charles Butler wrote:
> So I Will have to redo them as the trills start at the little finger.

OK. Why not wait until I update those symbols to look better, in the
IMWA?...I will try to get to that symbol-work this weekend. I will
announce it when they are ready, and then you will be able to fit the
symbol around the handshape easily and that will help a lot...because
every sign that has those symbols will have to be adjusted a little, to
fit them around the handshapes...Val ;-)