[sw-l] Translating SignWriting Books

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Mon Apr 18 21:45:46 UTC 2005

Hi Val,

the page is ok, but I don't know that sample book, is it for children ,I
guess, right? :-)
Czech sign for house is already in czech signpuddle.

Val, some time ago, you told me you will send me some materials...
I didn't get anything, but I guess, you haven't post it.. anyway that is
ok, because this time I am busy enought.

Honza