[sw-l] Your assistance in a feature on SignWriting

Tue Apr 19 21:34:58 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 19, 2005

Are you teaching them to type with the SignWriter Computer Program, or
are they using SignPuddle? They could add the signs they need for one
article in their newsletter into the ASl SignPuddle and then use the
translation tool to translate from word glosses to SignWriting, and
they could publish one article per newsletter in ASL that
way...smile...Val ;-)