AW: [sw-l] FLANDERS Happy Birthday Card

Mon Apr 25 21:04:02 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 25, 2005

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> WoW  Kathleen – I am very impressed –
> Congrats and thanks for your card

So good to hear from you too, Stefan...And I have good news. I have
updated the Finger Movement Symbols in the IMWA on SignPuddle. I am
testing the new symbols now, and as soon as it is clear that all are
working well, I will be able to start teaching SignSpellings again -

I guess it is 11:00 at night in Europe right now? In California it is
2:00 in the afternoon! There is sunshine outside and I am going to take
a walk to look at the beautiful springtime flowers, and then, tomorrow
morning you will find a bunch of Spelling lessons from me, posted to
the SW List!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org