AW: AW: [sw-l] FLANDERS Happy Birthday Card

Mon Apr 25 22:31:54 UTC 2005

Hello Valerie and friends

-          well it is one hour later due to „summer time”

a short 3 minutes walk shows this scene ... well it is spring

Stefan – pretty tired ...

  _____

Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 25. April 2005 23:04
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: Re: AW: [sw-l] FLANDERS Happy Birthday Card

SignWriting List
April 25, 2005

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:

WoW  Kathleen – I am very impressed –
Congrats and thanks for your card

So good to hear from you too, Stefan...And I have good news. I have updated
the Finger Movement Symbols in the IMWA on SignPuddle. I am testing the new
symbols now, and as soon as it is clear that all are working well, I will be
able to start teaching SignSpellings again -

I guess it is 11:00 at night in Europe right now? In California it is 2:00
in the afternoon! There is sunshine outside and I am going to take a walk to
look at the beautiful springtime flowers, and then, tomorrow morning you
will find a bunch of Spelling lessons from me, posted to the SW List!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages