[sw-l] description of signs

Wed Apr 27 22:23:52 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 27, 2005

Honza wrote:
> So I like there is 5 column. Name (native spoken language),
> Description (native), Name (english (optional)), Description (en),
> Source.

Of course! I believe you are asking for:

1. Name of sign in native spoken language (such as Czech)
2. Description in native spoken language (such as Czech)
3. Name of sign in English
4. Description in English

This will make it more international...I think that is a wonderful idea
for the future. Right now, you can use the current fields we have in
any way you wish, so you could put in both the Czech language and
English in one field if you wish...

Meanwhile, Stephen Slevinski is building in more fields and features
into a new version of SignPuddle called SignPuddle 2.0.

Right now, we are using SignPuddle 1.0...

So I hope the fields you request above, will be included in the new
SignPuddle 2.0...

Will they, Stephen? smile...