AW: [sw-l] GERMANY Index on Angle Handshape

Sat Apr 30 08:59:05 UTC 2005

Thank you Valerie for your quick response ,

I tried to construct my graphics with SignPuddle and copied the signs into
this message! Hope you can see them?

a)       or   b)

Well following the idea – write what you see ---

it looks somehow weird either way – what do you think ?

Angle Base but index  finger up

I would prefer – under these circumstances you explained in your message
spelling  b) – on the other hand – well – if the index would not stick up –
and all fingers would show the Angle shape – the thumb seems to be on the
inner side ... which looks better to me – at least it feels better (smile)

What do you think?

(to teach – unterrichten)

All the very best

Stefan ;-)

Today Birgit Jacabsen will be here for a long day! We will discuss lots of
SW – teaching materials so your feedback is very wellcome!