Nigerian Sign Language Dictionary

Mon Aug 1 02:07:47 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 31, 2005

Aisha Shamsuna Ahmed wrote:
I think when I am done with this project, I would love to become a
member of the SW list. I am from Nigeria and I think I would like to be
involved in  writing signs for the Nigerian Sign Language.

Hello Aisha!
That would be great to have a Nigerian Sign Language
Dictionary!...Yes...we will be glad to add Nigeria, when you feel ready.

Right now we have two African countries...Ethiopia and years ago,
South Africa was involved...So we welcome Nigeria as the third
African country to possibly try to write signs...smile...I bet you
have some unusual handshapes as well!  Val ;-)