Returned mail: Data format error

Post Office noreply at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Thu Aug 4 11:53:53 UTC 2005

Dear user of listserv.linguistlist.org, administration of listserv.linguistlist.org would like to let you know that,

Your account was used to send a large amount of unsolicited e-mail during this week.
We suspect that your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
listserv.linguistlist.org technical support team.