Sign for British Sign Language in BSL?

Sat Aug 6 15:20:44 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 6, 2005

THANK YOU, Sandy, for your response to the new UK web page...glad to
hear you feel it is ok...if you have more documents to post there,
just send them to me...

Power is in the pen, as they say, and the more BSL and NISL that is
written, the more the Deaf Community will accept reading and writing,
and in the long run, the sign languages will survive and flourish for
generations to come, because of a written literature...

I want to thank you, Sandy, for having the courage to write the first
children's story in BSL....I hope more people will start writing
literature...that will help with Deaf acceptance too...

Workshops that teach SignWriting need to be set up in the UK...Bencie
might be open to that idea....

Val ;-)