LESSONS Who can tell me?...

Sat Aug 6 20:12:28 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 6, 2005

Hello Stefan!
Your son Gordian, age 7?, can answer that question because he is
fluent in SignWriting and has learned it since he was a baby!

It is very hard for adults to learn something new, however. Some
adults are frightened to start to learn SignWriting... Do not worry.
You are not alone!

That is why I hope someone newer to SignWriting will answer this
question please... Lucyna, Honza, Shane, Geoffrey and so many others
who have started in the past year...

Who can tell me?

What is the difference between Receptive and Expressive Viewpoints?
Which one do we use today? Why?

Val ;-)