AW: [sw-l] Photos from the SW Symposium ;-)

Sun Aug 7 16:42:00 UTC 2005

Hi Valerie,

Ulrike's last name is Noak (attached you find her sign name )

Well - Ulrike did a wonderful job at my class. She created outstanding
materials for and with the students.
Hopefully she can present some of this like a picture story "Hannes" ...
written in SW with the good old DOS SW44

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Sonntag, 7. August 2005 17:15
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: [sw-l] Photos from the SW Symposium ;-)

SignWriting List
August 7, 2005

Dear SW List!
I am enjoying working on the photos from the SignWriting Symposium in
Brussels...There are many. This is just the first of them, and I do
not know everyone's face etc...

I need your help. Did I name everyone correctly? Are the countries
correct?...I do not know Ulrike's last name...smile...?

Many thanks for your help!