PHILIPPINES SignPuddle Entries

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Mon Aug 8 03:15:01 UTC 2005

Thanks, Charles, for the sympathy - it doesn't make my work go faster,
but it sure helps to know that others are in the same boat. :-)
Nana

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] On Behalf Of Charles Butler
Sent: Samstag, 06. August 2005 19:42
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: RE: [sw-l] PHILIPPINES SignPuddle Entries

I can also sympathize, Nana, as I have about 750 Libras signs to put in
slowly the same way.  When sign puddle first went up, they weren't being
stored in searchable files, so I'm still having to go through one by
one.  It will be done--eventually (smile).

Charles

Nana Dumitra <nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT> wrote:
Dear Val,
Thanks for letting me know. Yes, it is a bit disappointing, but we
definitely want to be able to sort by SSS. So we will just go slowly
:-).
Greetings,
Nana