Thank you, Nana, for your help -

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Mon Aug 8 03:28:24 UTC 2005

Hi Val,
Welcome, yes, I did get your messages but since it was the weekend (our
fullest days of the week) and now our day off I didn’t reply right away
:-). I’ll get back to you about them over the next few days though.
Thanks,
Nana

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] On Behalf Of Valerie Sutton
Sent: Montag, 08. August 2005 10:47
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: [sw-l] Thank you, Nana, for your help -

SignWriting List
August 7, 2005

On Aug 7, 2005, at 7:31 PM, Nana Dumitra wrote:
I just read that so thought I can translate for you: verrückt means
“crazy”. It has almost identical meaning with the English “crazy” in
that it can mean really crazy (mentally ill) or just goofing around.
Hope that helps, Nana

Hello Nana! THANK YOU  for your help. I am a beginner at German, that is
for sure! That helps a lot...thank you!... smile...You should see the
great photos that Stefan took of everyone at the Symposium in
Brussels...I feel like I was there...I am posting them now...

Did you get my messages about the gift of SW membership? Val ;-)