Over 300 photos from Symposium on the web...

Mon Aug 8 10:09:09 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 8, 2005

Dear SW List!
Stefan took over 300 photos at the SignWriting Symposium in
Brussels....Amazing! How did you have the time, Stefan?!

So when Stefan sent me a folder will all the photos in it, I did not
know which ones to pick, out of so many excellent photos, in fact, I
created a Quicktime movie of the photos...both a photo gallery and
the .mov file are on the web now...

Go to:

SignWriting Symposium Photos
http://signwriting.org/europe/esws2005/

If there are some that you want me to delete I will be happy to do that!

Stefan, I am grateful to you, for providing all of us with so many
wonderful photos...I was sad that I could not travel to attend, but
now, with these photos, I feel like I was there!

The photos in the gallery need to get the proper captions so I will
need help later to find the exact names of everyone...there are a few
I have never met -

I hope you all enjoyed the Symposium!

And I look forward to reading your impressions. Send me your write-
ups with permission to post and I will place them on the same web
page...