AW: [sw-l] New Web posting on ICED Conference

Wed Aug 10 06:54:59 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 9, 2005

On Aug 9, 2005, at 7:42 PM, midori at a.tsukuba-tech.ac.jp wrote:
> The guy standing by Inglid is Masahiko Suto. Both of them are my
> colleagues at Tsukuba College of Technology. Here is our homepage:
> <http://www.tsukuba-tech.ac.jp/collegee.htm>.

Hello Midori and team from Japan!
Thank you for your email, and welcome to the SignWriting List!

I am glad you were able to attend the European SignWriting Symposium
in Brussels!

Thank you for the correction above.

I made a correction to this web page:
http://www.signwriting.org/europe/iced2005/iced02.html

Is this correct now?...smile...

And I visited your web page of your university. The flower photos are
beautiful!

I tried the link to the Deaf part of your web site, but could not get
through...I will try again later... Val ;-)