New European SignWriters List Web Page

Wed Aug 10 15:18:51 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 10, 2005

Hello Lucyna!

Can someone help Lucyna join MSN and the European SW List?

I had a hard time joining too...It took me about an hour to join
because of all the problems the MSN site gave me. But for other
people, who are already using MSN, they can join fairly easily...

So I wonder, Ingvild, can you help Lucyna learn how to join? I
believe you sent me a link when you invited me to join...and even
then I had problems...

If you click on this link, Lucyna...

Read Messages
European SignWriters List:
http://groups.msn.com/EuropeanSignWriters

It should take you to a screen that asks you for a  password. If you
do not have a password yet, then you can create one by signing
up...there is a sign-up button over to the right on the screen...

MSN then puts you through a maze of requests for information from you...

However, Ingvild, if there is an easier way for people to join,
please tell me and I will post it on our web site...

Val;-)