SYMPOSIUM Did anyone get donated materials from me? ;-)

Thu Aug 11 23:02:53 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 11, 2005

Thanks for telling me, Shane. Stefan just explained it to me too...so
that is all ok. I can imagine everyone was really exhausted! And so
many languages...International seminars are very
confusing...smile...but wonderful too...

Maybe Kathleen and Sara can spread the materials that are left,
around Belgium?

And then I can send you some new materials, Shane?

Did you get any at all, for your Northern Ireland schools?

If not, send me the address once again and I will ship you a box when
I can.... Val ;-)