CZECH REPUBLIC When does school start again?

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Tue Aug 16 07:46:31 UTC 2005

Hi Val and everybody.

I send email almost in fingerspelling jus by mistake. I wanted to see
how much signs is missing in czech signpuddle and I click on Send in
stead of Preview :-)
Yes, Val. You are right. Anyway, you understand almost the whole email :)
I hope I'll be able to send whole email in CZJ (czech sign language) soon.

Val please where I can find this:
and how can I write message like you? in collumns?
thanks

about schools:
        basic schools, grammar schools and other schools at this level
starts on 1st September
        higher schools and universities starts from cca. 12nd september
till 10st october (so every school starts on different date)

Honza