SignWriting in the Czech Republic (manual alphabet)

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Wed Aug 17 07:22:54 UTC 2005

Hi Val,

yes, we know about that webpage.
We have already written first articles about SW. I hope we'll can send
to you it in pdf in few months.
There is already czech manual alfabet in czech signpuddle. We have it
also in pictures. You can see this page:
http://www.ruce.cz/index.php?page=neslysici&num=003
(first is two hands alphabet (dvourucni prstova abeceda), second is one
hand alfabet (jednorucni prstova abeceda))

Honza