FSL "obey": Any suggestions for spelling?

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 18 17:26:44 UTC 2005

This is the only way I could simplify it, but you can't do it if the final handshape is exact.  The opening circle simply opens to a "neutral" hand.  I've stored this under International Signs as "obey".

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
August 18, 2005

On Aug 18, 2005, at 12:11 AM, Nana Dumitra wrote:
> Below is the way I spelled „obey“. Can you read it? Any
> suggestions for improvement? It seems quite complicated to me, is
> there an easier way?

Hello Nana and Everyone!
Well done. I can read it. I think it is ok. Anyone else have
suggestions? Thanks for sharing, Nana! Val ;-)