CZJ - Czech sign language: SKOLA (school) - video

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Aug 18 20:35:41 UTC 2005

Hi Tomas and Charles,

Tomas: Vaclav Ptacek is not deaf but he is the most famous teacher of
signED language in Czech Rep...

Charles: thanks for improving sign school. I have to ask others how many
times it should be signed, but most people sign it two times.
As I know there is no rules for nouns and werbs.
Mostly both are signed twice. Only werb - if it is like -ing it is
signed more times.
But in general all can sign more or less times if you feel you need to.

Honza