AW: [sw-l] Private lesson with Val

Thu Aug 18 21:52:15 UTC 2005

Hi Nana, Valerie and listmembers,

well there is another sign (smile) – again a wrist movement  symbol –

When we asked people for name signs of the country they come from we met
somebody from the Philippines.

She showed us a pretty different sign from what you included in your
SignPuddle .

I am curious – what kind of movement do you perform with your right hand, if
you sign the sign for the Philippines ?

Can you describe that – or is there somewhere a lifelike drawing ?

Is there any reason (Assoziation)  for this sign ? (Eselsbrücke??)

Stefan ;-)

  _____