in-between

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Fri Aug 19 20:05:15 UTC 2005

Hi Val and everybody,

thanks for explanation of "double symbols".
I have the same opinion about contacts and arrows as you, Val.

I think, now I am able to write SKOLA in a right way.
see attached.
Everybody - thanks for your ideas comments etc :-)

Honza
PS: most signs in CZJ which are signed (movement is repeated) more than
once are commonly repeated two times.
(if is signed more or less times it depends on signer, his/her feelings
accents etc, as everyone here know, I believe :-) )