in-between

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 20 00:31:57 UTC 2005

On Skola_5 is your hand then parallel to the floor rather than sticking up under the armpit.  Just trying to read the orientation.

TomᚠKlapka <Tomas.Klapka at ruce.cz> wrote:
Thank you, Charles ;-)

Here are some other versions of SKOLA:

skola_5
skola_5

skola_6
skola_6

skola_5 is how I often sign it and I believe I am not the only one.
Handshape in skola_5 better corresponds with the movement as it is
written there in my feeling.
skola_6 is how is it on the video, but the move should be rather
straight move up in the written sign, shouldn't be?

Tomas