New SignWriting E-Lessons in progress...

Sat Aug 20 16:17:26 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 20, 2005

Dear SW List:
For several years, I created web pages for the questions and answers
that were posted on the SignWriting List. You can see the SignWriting
E-Lessons section on the web:

SignWriting E-Lessons
http://signwriting.org/lessons/elessons

It has been a valuable source of information for all us. Then, for
around two years, I stopped creating the web pages in E-Lessons
because it was so much work, and I was working on the IMWA.

Now I am trying to return to adding the questions and answers to the
E-Lessons (plus working on the IMWA!).

I am updating the old E-Lessons and adding ones that never got
posted. Although it is only partially updated right now, you can see
that each lesson you ask from now on, will hopefully become a web
page in this format...

Question About Circles
http://signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/less061.html