AW: [sw-l] SignWriting, Mouth Movements, and Email in foreign signed languages ;-)

Sun Aug 21 22:06:48 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 21, 2005

> On Aug 21, 2005, at 1:37 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
>> We never read Mundbildschrift.

Really? Why not? A whole newspaper could be written in
Mundbildschrift, couldn't it? The words would be a long string of the
Mouth symbols related to the sounds, and all the written words using
the Roman alphabet wouldn't be necessary! A new way to write the
German spoken language - ha! smile...

Although I am partially kidding, I am not completely...There could be
books written in Mundbildschrift, which has the word Schrift in it,
afterall!  Val ;-)