NORWAY Writing Some Norwegian Signs ;-)

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Mon Aug 22 20:15:34 UTC 2005

Val,

The first Tegn seems to describe both circles in the same plane.  To me
it's almost like I'm looking at the sign slightly to one side - which is
perfectly normal - not everyone watches someone signing from a straight
on perspective.  In seeing both circles in the same plane, it reinforces
the concept of both hands moving similarly and that they are on opposite
sides of the circle.

Tegn_2 appears almost same, except that the circles do not seem to be in
the same plane but at a slight angle to each other.  It looks rather
like the left hand is going slightly left and the right hand is going
slightly right.

Bill