NORWAY Writing Some Norwegian Signs ;-)

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Tue Aug 23 11:30:42 UTC 2005

It (no 4) does not look ridiculous at all - it is a very good description
of a new signer - thanks. So no 3 will be the sign for the 'normal'
hearie-signer, while no 4 will be the sign for the beginner - good. Thanks
a lot.

(But with this change to smooth circles versus the dotted ones I have been
using, I have to change a few pages in the not-yet finished book)

Ingvild