Report on 1st European SignWriters Symposium.

Shane Ó hEorpa oheorpa-s at ULSTER.AC.UK
Tue Aug 23 22:21:41 UTC 2005

Babs,

Many many thanks for getting back to us with ur report - you got everything
in one go - I was busy running the conference with Kathleen and others...and
time-keeping (oh dear)

Thank you very much!

Shane