NORWAY Writing Some Norwegian Signs ;-)

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Wed Aug 24 14:01:08 UTC 2005

Fine. I know that when I originally wrote the question, I used the dotted
circles as if they were interrupted - but I also said in my message then
that I knew this was not so. So I will keep things as they are in my book,
and in the appendix, where I am placing a whole lot of information about
the system and the groups and so on, I will put an explanation about the
dotted and the smooth (now) meanig the same thing.

Ingvild

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu skriver: