AW: [sw-l] Czech Manual Alphabet - sign for zero

Tue Aug 30 14:50:49 UTC 2005

Hi Ingvild and listmembers,

“(is G
almost like the E?)”  - just have a look at the attached .png -

isn’t it fun to study SW from a point of view of the “noninformed reader” –

“...family as one I just saw on a painting/ drawing from the 17 hundreds
...”   17 hundreds what ..?

All the best

Stefan ;-))

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Ingvild Roald
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. August 2005 11:00
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: RE: [sw-l] Czech Manual Alphabet - sign for zero

Hi,

this was readable - I had trouble only with a couple of the letters (is G
almost like the E?). I think that the Czech Manual Alphabet is in the same
family as the British and the Norwegian two-handed one, and that is the same

family as one I just saw on a painting/ drawing from the 17 hundreds ...

Interesting

Ingvild