AW: [sw-l] Czech Manual Alphabet - sign for S

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 30 14:59:45 UTC 2005

Hm.. Norwegian two-handed S is the same, but upsi-deown for a right-handed
signer (left hand on top, palm in, right hand lower, palm out). I would
write it as you did, whit these differences.

Ingvild