AW: [sw-l] Czech Manual Alphabet - sign for S

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 31 09:36:47 UTC 2005

>From my Norwegian point of view, the upper is the better one. The lower one
actually has two right hands (try it out - you cannot get your left hand in
that position - the space should have been on the righr side if the open
square) (Sorry I do not write this in signwriting, but then I have to jump
out of the program and open another two, and then ack again)

Ingvild