New SW Instruction Book in German!

Wed Aug 10 16:14:04 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 10, 2005

For more information on the schedule, as to when translations will be
ready, write to the publisher of the book:

Birgit Jacobsen, Publisher
Tel: 040-69 70 40 26
Fax: 040-69 70 40 87
info at gebaerden.de
www.gebaerden.de

I look forward to some time to be able to work through the details
with Birgit and Stefan. I hope in time to help place the book for
sale on Amazon.com. Birgit...if you can contact me again, let's talk
about specifics. I have gotten confused by other things and we need
to talk about how to sell the book from our web sites, and how to
plan for the English translation etc...

Val ;-)